Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Next Commitment


When thingking about
next commitment in my life
-marriage-
come across in my mind.
am i ready? am i matured enough? am i ready to struggle with the challenge that will come? am i able to take care of my future hubby? am i ready to adapt with the 'new environment' in the future? am i ready to say good by to my virgin life?........... too much question must be answered before i'm going to next phase in my life. and..when see closed friend getting married...then having a child, oh damn! i want it too. when my turn will come? truly exited.. begin to ask my destiny.
then my imaginations come....


~ wanna be a good wife to my hubby ~


~have a great wedding~
.
Any marriage, happy or unhappy, is infinitely more interesting and significant than any romance, however passionate..❤

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫

No comments:

Post a Comment